Created by the Contemporary Arts Center in 1980, this annual rite of fall has become one of the hottest events of the year for art lovers in and around New Orleans.
- Downtown Art Walk: 20 Museums & Galleries
Thorough the New Orleans Arts District
- CAC Exhibition Closing Reception hosted by Bombay Sapphire
Contemporary Arts Center (CAC), 900 Camp Street
FREE Admission. FREE cocktail & cuisine tastings.
Cash Bars featuring Specialty Bombay Cocktails
- On View In the CAC Galleries
- Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series: New Orleans Semi-Finalist Exhibition
- International Sculpture Center: Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary
- Mark of the Feminine - Curated by Regine Basha
- Dining in the District: Throughout the evening, downtown restaurants will offer drink and dinner specials, with proceeds to benefit the CAC.
For more information about the CAC's Art For Arts' Sake | DOWNTOWN and Downtown Gallery Openings & Dining:
Visit cacno.org or call the CAC at 504.528.3805