Brustman Carrino Public Relations
NEW ORLEANS, LA (December 5, 2014)- What better way to celebrate "the most wonderful time of year" than toasting with an expertly crafted cocktail? Emeril's Restaurant, NOLA and Emeril's Delmonico have each created a slew of yuletide-inspired beverages this holiday season. Guests can enjoy these festive libations complimented by delectable fare at all three restaurants now through the end of the month, or can bring mixology to their own kitchen with at-home recipes, below. From classic favorites like Emeril's Holiday Eggnog to creative concoctions such as The Moscow Candy Cane or Warm Pumpkin White Russian, there's a cocktail to match any seasonal mood.
• Emeril's Ol' Fashioned Holiday ($13) - W.L. Weller Reserve Bourbon, Nocello, cranberry syrup, orange and aromatic bitters. Served over ice in a crushed walnut rimmed glass and garnished with an orange twist and candied cranberries.
• The Moscow Candy Cane ($13) - Absolut Vodka, Crème de Menthe, Crème de Cacao, and cream. Served up with a mint leaf and cocoa chip garnish.
• Christmas in Cabo ($13) - Patron Incendio (chocolate, chili liqueur), espresso, butter, and cocoa. Served hot and topped with a chili pepper whipped cream.
• Tiny Tim's Toddy ($13) - Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Averna, fresh ginger, honey, and lemon juice. Served hot with a lemon twist.
• Rudolph in Central Park ($13) - Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Cherry Heering liqueur, Carpano Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth, and aromatic bitters. Garnished with traditional maraschino cherries.
• Emeril's Holiday Eggnog ($13) - Delacour Brandy, Crème de Cacao, eggnog, nutmeg and garnished with chocolate sprinkles.
• Pumpkin Hot Buttered Rum ($14) - organic pumpkin butter, locally-distilled 13 Pennies Praline rum and cinnamon.
• Holly Wreath ($14) - Oryza gin, cranberry compote, tonic and rosemary.
• Delmonico Egg Nog ($9) - coconut milk, rum and cinnamon.
• Cranberry Moonshine Mojito ($15) - cranberry moonshine, Sprite, muddled moonshine soaked cranberries, fresh mint and lime.
• Warm Pumpkin White Russian ($15) - Absolute Vanilla, Pumpkin Kahlua and cream served in a latte mug.
• Holiday Spiced Sangria ($15) - wine, brandy, house-made spiced simple syrup (cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, black and pink peppercorns), apples, pears and orange zest made in small batches by Sommelier, Julia Brady.
Emeril's Delmonico's Pumpkin Hot Buttered Rum
• Pat of pumpkin butter (pumpkin puree folded into softened unsalted butter)
• 1.5 oz 13 Pennies Praline Rum
• .75 oz simple syrup
• 2 oz hot water
• cinnamon stick
To make, pour rum and simple syrup into a brandy snifter and steam. Add pumpkin butter and top 2/3 full with hot water. Stir with cinnamon stick.
Emeril's Holiday Eggnog
• 1.5 oz brandy
• .5oz Creme de cocoa
• 3.5 oz eggnog
To make, add all ingredients to rocks glass and stir, top with chocolate sprinkles.
Images available upon request. For more holiday recipes visit: http://emerils.com/128613/emerils-ultimate-holiday-guide.
Emeril's Restaurant is located at 800 Tchoupitoulas Street in the Warehouse District. Lunch is served Monday - Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner is served nightly, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. For further information or reservations: (504) 528-9393.
Emeril's Delmonico is located at 1300 St. Charles Avenue in the Garden District. Lunch is served on Fridays from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner is served Sunday - Thursday from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. For further information or reservations: (504) 525-4937.
NOLA is located at 534 St. Louis Street in the French Quarter. Lunch is served Thursday - Monday, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner is served nightly from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. For further information or reservations: (504) 522-6652.