The Ehrhardt Group
NEW ORLEANS - (Jan. 5, 2017) - The NOLA Home Show presented by Marketplace Events is back and bigger than ever. On Jan. 27-29, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center will be transformed into an incredible home and garden showroom. With the latest home design and improvement trends, products and techniques, more than 200 experts will be ready to help those eager to get a head start on renewing, refreshing and restoring their homes.
The NOLA Home Show will feature some of the most influential names in home design and improvement. Highlights include:
- Bring your home to life with top tips from HGTV's Yard Crashers and Vacation House for Free host, Matt Blashaw. All weekend the HGTV star will take to the main stage to share invaluable lessons and techniques he's learned as a licensed contractor and dish about all-things construction and remodeling.
- PBS' Emmy Award-winning This Old House host Kevin O'Connor is skilled in home remodeling and renovation and will guide avid do-it-yourselfers on the best methods and techniques to get the job done.
- HGTV's New Orleans-based Big Easy Reno host Holly Baker will share her design journey, inspirations and expert advice on home redesign to help you fulfill your home-improvement dreams.
- Imagine the oasis of your dreams with the Smarter Outdoor Solutions' Garden Room Feature. The space will feature luxury, hand-crafted designs and a variety of spacious garden rooms and gazebos complete with functional furnishings.
- HGTV's Flipping the Block star and founder of AJM Design+Build, Anicka Jones Marshall, breathes life into existing spaces in need of rehab. Catch her on the Williams-Sonoma Home Stage and at the AJM Design+Build Cooking Stage. The cooking stage offers tips and demonstrations by some of New Orleans' most talented chefs and restaurant-worthy recipes available to take home.
- Dress your front door with unique and seasonal wreaths by participating in the "Wreaths for Humanity" silent auction all weekend. All proceeds will benefit event partners Habitat for Humanity.
- Experienced interior designer, decorator and author Valorie Hart will give insight on her fearless approach to design, styling and staging and her passion for aesthetics.
- Straight from hill country to New Orleans, Landry Vineyards will be pouring a variety of its finest wines at their on-stage wine tasting Friday and Saturday from 6-9 p.m.
- Get home styling tips from Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn designers in three unique Designer Rooms on the show floor where their experts will be on site all weekend to answer "Ask a Designer" questions.
- Wander through NOLA Art Alley to see an array of opulent pieces and unique designs from local artists each day at the NOLA Home Show.
- Visitors are sure to catch spring fever while strolling through more than 4,000 square feet of lavish landscaped gardens at the Greenery Growing with Feature Gardens.
NOLA Home Show sets up shop at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Hall I on:
- Friday, Jan. 27, 2017 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tickets are available at www.NOLAHomeShow.com. Ticket prices are:
- Box Office: $13 for adults
- Children (6-12): $5
- DEALS: $2 off tickets purchased online and free admission for children 5 and under
The NOLA Home Show will honor local heroes during the event with the return of "Hero Day" on Friday, Jan. 27. All active and retired military, first responders and teachers may attend the NOLA Home Show for free with proof of ID on Friday, Jan. 27, only. Guests attending with a "hero" may use the promo code HERO to purchase half-price tickets.
To view the full list of NOLA Home Show exhibitors, or for more information about the NOLA Home Show, visit www.NOLAHomeShow.com. "Like" us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @NOLAHomeShow and check out our Pinterest for more updates.
About Marketplace Events:
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces 33 consumer home shows in the US; 14 in Canada; and four holiday shows. The 51 combined events, in 23 markets, attract 14,000 exhibitors, 1.5 million attendees and another 2 million unique web visitors annually. From 12 offices, the 113-person staff produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading home shows in Vancouver, Calgary, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.-some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years. www.marketplaceevents.com.