New Orleans & Company is your most trusted resource for all phases of planning and executing meetings and conventions in New Orleans.
We provide comprehensive sourcing assistance, convention services and complimentary customized group marketing and attendance building tools and our sales, services and marketing professionals are fully integrated to provide a seamless workflow in a dynamic, fast-paced meeting environment.
Our experience, innovative developments and authentic culture make New Orleans the best choice for business.
New Orleans continues to grow and innovate:
- The Four Seasons Hotel + Residences, The Virgin Hotels New Orleans and The Kimpton Fontenot Hotel opened in 2021, adding to the 26,000+ downtown hotel rooms.
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is investing $325 million to renovate and rebrand Harrah’s Hotel and Casino with plans for an additional 340-room hotel tower by 2024. And the legendary Superdome has been renamed the Caesars Superdome.
- A $557 million improvement plan is underway at The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (NOENMCC) including renovations to the interior and exterior of the building.
- Millions of dollars in hotel renovations throughout the city.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport opened a state-of-the-art terminal in 2019.
- World-class attractions include the $400-million expansion at the National WWII Museum and the brand new Vue Orleans, an interactive immersion into New Orleans’ history and culture.
New Orleans is Built To Host and it’s reflected in the many new developments happening across the city and through the exceptional customer services provided by our professional hospitality community. We look forward to partnering with you and showing you how we inspire meaningful interactions that continue long after you've left town.