FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Reel Energy Entertainment
Let the Blood Flow- Get Your Tickets & VIP Pass for Vampire Fest
Full Calendar of Events is Now Available
Pasadena, Calif. September 29, 2009 - Vampire Film Festival is descending upon New Orleans for the FIRST time Oct. 23rd! After much anticipation, the vampires and their supernatural friends have finally come home! Tickets are now available at the official Vampire Fest website www.VampireFilmFestival.com.
Vampire Film Festival has declared 2009 the year of the International Vampire so pull out your cape, slip on your fangs and join the Big Easy’s undead fanatics in New Orleans for a 4-day week full of many cultural events.
- Four Day International Film Festival screening more than 50 films in the Vampire, Gothic and Mythic genres with a special midnight film program.
(line-up to be announced by Oct 7, 2009)
- A New Orleans Style Jazz Funeral for a Vampire in Dutch Alley featuring Tornado Brass Band in conjunction with the Boo Carré.
- The Vampire Novelist Panel – moderated by Sue Dent and featuring best-selling author Erin McCarthy, graphic novelist Van Jensen and Louisiana’s own, Nicole Peeler. These established and debut novelists will be happy to detail what it's like to be a part of the astoundingly popular world of vampire and shape-shifter fiction.
- A Twitter-Hunt in the French Quarter
- Costume Parties & Filmmaker/ Writer Mixers
- A Spirit World Photo Exhibit hosted by the New Orleans Photo Alliance
- And our grand showpiece, Lisa Starry’s A Vampire’s Tale – a ballet billed as the ‘Nutcracker for Halloween’
Full event details, tickets and times are now at www.vampirefest.com
Costumes are encouraged!
Get Bitten At Vampire Fest!
# # #