This festive season at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans promises to be the most joyful yet. Not only is the destination wrapping up its Tricentennial year, the luxury hotel has a calendar filled with special events planned for both hotel guests and local visitors. Walk through the lobby and you’ll be greeted by the hotel’s elaborate holiday decorations, including the centerpiece: a to-scale replica of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar decked in all of the holiday trimmings. The following weeks include a range of events from breakfast and tea with Papa Noel, to a new adults-only gingerbread making class - Holidate, along with specialty holiday themed menus of festive meals and cocktails all season long.
- Thanksgiving Date Fête – Allow the culinary experts at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans to remove the hassle from your holiday season. Enjoy an enhanced four-course menu featuring a seafood buffet, dessert station, unlimited Champagne and live entertainment. The four-course menu is served from 12 – 8:00 p.m. for $95/adult and $45/Petit Gourmand (12 and under).
- Build Your Own Gingerbread House – Continue the tradition with The Ritz-Carlton as children of all ages are invited to build their own festive gingerbread house. For $155 for a table of four, guests will receive a gingerbread house with all of the decorating essentials in addition to holiday refreshments. Available December 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 at 12:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.
- Holidate – Trade the chophouse for a gingerbread house this holiday season. Spend an evening with your friends, family, or special holiday date building a festive gingerbread house. Price includes one gingerbread house with all of the decorating essentials, a bottle of sparkling, white or red wine, and an artisan cheese place. Guest must be at least 21. Available December 7 from 6 – 8:00 p.m. for $155 per table for up to 4 guests.
- Papa Noel Tea– Join Papa Noel in The Davenport Lounge for a special holiday celebration. Children will enjoy cookie decorating, viewing The Ritz-Carlton’s one of a kind gingerbread display, and other holiday surprises. Available December 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 at 11:00 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. for $65/person.
- Breakfast with Papa Noel – Celebrate the season with family, friends and Papa Noel. This breakfast jubilee is sure to put the whole family in the holiday spirit with cookie decorating, festive crafts and plenty of holiday cheer. Available December 21 at 9:00 a.m. for $60/person.
- Reveillon Dinner – Enjoy the Creole tradition from the mid-1800s at M Bistro with a special Reveillon four-course holiday feast. Select menu items include roasted parsnip soup with crispy andouille; duck boudin arancini; shrimp and cornbread grouper with almond brown butter; passion fruit soufflé. The four-course dinner is served throughout the month of December for $80/person, with the option to add wine pairing for $40/person.
- Christmas Eve Dinner – Celebrate the night before Christmas with our four-course Reveillon menu. The four-course menu is served from 5:30 – 10:00 p.m. for $80/person.
- Christmas Day Jubilee – Allow the culinary experts at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans to remove the hassle from your holiday season. Enjoy an enhanced four-course menu featuring a seafood buffet, dessert station, unlimited champagne and live entertainment. The four-course menu is served from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. for $99/adult and $45/Petit Gourmand (12 and under).
- New Year’s Eve Moët Masquerade – End 2018 on a memorable note! Moёt & Chandon and M bistro are coming together to present a six- course dinner perfectly paired with Moёt’s most exciting champagnes. Jeremy Davenport performs beginning at 9 p.m. and will host the countdown to a champagne toast at midnight. The evening concludes with a special surprise giveaway. The six-course dinner is served at 8:00 p.m. for $250/person, adults 21 and over only please.
For more information about The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans holiday happenings please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/neworleans or call (504) 524-1331.
About The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
At The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, located on the edge of the French Quarter, the experience of the city comes to life as soon as guests cross the threshold of the historic hotel. Set within the 1908 Beaux Arts Maison Blanche building, our luxury hotel highlights traditional Southern ambiance with an interior that reflects the graciousness of antebellum mansions. The sensory experience weaves its way throughout, with live music at the Davenport Lounge, local culinary experiences with our M Bistro, more than 100 treatments at our award winning luxury spa and 527 sleeping rooms dressed in rich fabrics and modern amenities. Set in the heart of New Orleans on Canal Street, just a block from Bourbon Street, our hotel offers a charming venue for weddings, meeting and events, with unique spaces including the lush French Quarter Courtyard filled with tropical plants, gas-lit lanterns and an elegant fountain.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates more than 90 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com<http://www.ritzcarlton.com/>, for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com<http://news.ritzcarlton.com/> and to join the live conversation using #RCMemories. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).
Annie Jones, Communication Manager