- Fogo de Chão (NASDAQ: FOGO) is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which specializes in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco.
- The first Fogo de Chão opened in Brazil in 1979 and today the company operates 31 restaurants across the United States, 10 in Brazil and one joint venture in Mexico.
Fogo de Chão delivers
a distinctive and authentic Brazilian dining experience through the combination
of high-quality Brazilian cuisine and a differentiated service model known as
espeto corrido (Portuguese for "continuous service") delivered by Brazilian-trained
- A prix fixe menu of freshly grilled meats including beef, lamb, pork and chicken, are simply seasoned and carefully fire-roasted to expose their natural flavors and carved tableside for a unique and authentic Brazilian dining experience centered on the Gaucho way - the art of roasting meats over an open fire.
- Guests decide both the pace and the portions of their dining experience by using a small, double-sided disc that signals to the Gaucho Chefs that they are ready for additional service-green signals servers to continue bringing meats and red signals a break.
- Fogo de Chão offers its guests a tasting menu of meats featuring up to 20 cuts, a gourmet Market Table with seasonal salads and fresh vegetables, seafood, desserts, signature cocktails and an award-winning wine list.
- While meats are at the forefront, we also feature a gourmet salad and sides bar with more than 30 selections, including gluten-free offerings. Options include fresh vegetables, cured meats, warm Brazilian cheese bread, imported cheeses, caramelized bananas and crispy polenta.
- To complement the dining experience, Fogo de Chão boasts an impressive, award-winning 200-label wine list, as well as an array of South American-inspired cocktails, many of which change seasonally.
- The decadent dessert menu features our signature, house-made Papaya Cream with fresh papaya, vanilla ice cream and Crème de Cassis liqueur, South American Flan, Crème Brûlée and much more.
Fogo de Chão
14881 Quorum Drive
Dallas, TX 75254
Chief Executive Officer
George B. McGowan
Anthony D. Laday
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Accounting Officer
Albert G. McGrath