New Orleans (July 18, 2016)
After a successful first event, City Park has decided to run our Pokemon Go Party special again this weekend. Join your friends playing Pokemon Go for the Pokemon Go Party in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park!
For $6/person receive admission into the amusement park, one ride on the PokeExpress train (hop on, hop off at PokeSpots around the south side of the Park or use the train ride as a place to incubate eggs), access to Pokespots in Carousel Gardens and Storyland, and one special Pokemon Snoball! Lures will be dropped at popular PokeStops in the Park and along the train route. The PokeExpress train will be an extended 30 minute ride that features 2 "hop on/hop off" experiences for riders.
• Guests can enter Carousel Gardens for $6 when they mention the promotion. The app does not have to be shown to gain entry. Anyone may purchase the promotional voucher.
• $6 admission includes one train ride and one Pokemon Snoball.
• Guests who are already Season Pass holders and Friends of City Park members may enter using their benefits as normal. Friends of City Park members will not receive discounts if they do not purchase the promo deal.
• All other prices will remain as normal: $4/ride and $18/per unlimited ride band
• Pokemon Snoball will be strawberry/wedding cake flavored with chocolate drizzle and will resemble the iconic Poke Ball. Guests may use their voucher for any flavored snoball. Additional snoballs may be purchased for $3.
Friday, July 22; Saturday, July 23: 11am to 9pm
Sunday, July 24: Sunday: 11am to 6pm
About City Park:
City Park: is distinguished by its large menu of sports and recreational activities, attractions for children, and its natural beauty. City Park has a special place in the hearts of generations of New Orleanians and is a must visit for visitors to the city. As a popular place to picnic, play a favorite sport, wander through its gardens or take a boat ride- the park receives millions of visitors each year. It is located in the heart of the city and is the largest recreation area for the entire metropolitan area. Attractions include: City Putt, New Orleans Botanical Garden, Storyland fairytale playground, the Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and numerous athletic venues. The 1,300 acres of parkland provide enjoyment for young children playing on our playgrounds and walkers, joggers, and bicyclists winding through the park's streets and trails.