Thank you for your interest in participating in New Orleans & Company's local summer marketing campaign, COOLinary New Orleans! The program is designed to entice locals and our drive market neighbors to play tourist in New Orleans - stay at a hotel, eat in your restaurant, discover our attractions and more.
If your restaurant meets the requirements, please fill out the sign-up form to participate below.
- Your restaurant must be a member of New Orleans & Company. For non-members who wish to participate in COOLinary, please contact Pam Roger in our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on special 2021 new member offerings.
- This year, the program is open to restaurants that offer table or counter service.
- Offer a prix fixe menu that fits into the course and cost parameters below. The prix fixe menu can be presented as a special or a pared down menu. Optional add-ons and upgrades are always welcome and are a great way to improve average check revenues during the promotion. For example, consider offering a wine pairing or a topping for an additional charge.
- COOLinary menus must be offered for dine-in. They can also be offered for take-out and delivery. It is the restaurant’s responsibility to work out the delivery arrangements and fees with a third party or restaurant staff. Restaurants can charge a delivery fee for COOLinary meals.
- While we encourage participating for the full length of the campaign (July 14 - September 5) to maximize exposure, restaurants are not required to do so. If you wish to participate for a shorter period of time, we prefer you participate by month (July 14-31, August 1-31 and/or September 1-5).
- Restaurants must offer COOLinary a minimum of 3 days per week (2 day minimum if only participating in brunch). This can be divided between multiple meal services.
2 or 3-course lunch for $25 or less
3-course dinner for $45 or less
3-course brunch for $45 or less
* Above prices do not include tax or gratuity. The prices may or may not include a beverage based on the below.
* If you choose, 3rd course can be a food item or an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beer, wine or cocktail.
Wednesday, June 23rd. Please send menu(s) to Olivia Celata at email@example.com.